Microsoft have released the Windows Defender Protection extension for Google Chrome means that you can add an additional layer of protection when browsing using Chrome.
The features of the new extension are:
- Continuously updated list of reported harmful sites
- Protects against phishing sites and socially engineered malware sites
- Real-time indicator of harmful sites and website status
There are a couple of places to download this new extension:
- The first option is to head to the Microsoft website and install from there https://browserprotection.microsoft.com/learn.html
- You can also download the extension from the Chrome web store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/windows-defender-browser/bkbeeeffjjeopflfhgeknacdieedcoml