We came across an issue today with a certain update being pushed out via SCCM “Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (KB2416472). Basically the downloading of the file was stuck at 66%.
I then looked for this update in my update list in the SCCM console, i came across the update and went into the properties of it. On the content tab i noticed that all the update was not downloaded.
So i then went back to software updates and searched for the update in my update repository and then i re-downloaded the software update into my Updates deployment package.
I then went back into the properties of the update and could see on the content information tab that all 3 components were downloaded.
The next step was to update the Distribution Point so that it picked up the newly downloaded files. By going to distribution points under your update deployment package and choosing update distribution points and waiting for the source version of your package to update (Check via package status)
I then rebooted a client with the issue and then the update sprang into life